The course is divided into 13 lessons. The time of each lesson ranges from approximately three to nine minutes long. The total time for the entire course is approximately 90 minutes.
The first part of the course focuses on the key behavioral challenges including;
- helping employees make a personal connection with cybercrime and workplace security
- understanding who commits these crimes and what their motives are
- understanding why exploiting predictable employee behavior is critical to committing these crimes
- why modifying personal behavior can be so powerful in preventing these crimes.
The second part of the course focuses on security best practices and policies, and on how they contribute to behavioral change and better workplace security. It addresses all the key security vulnerabilities, including web and e-mail use, passwords, data protection, social engineering, virus management, security outside the office, personal workspace security and more.Standard lessons include:
If you'd like to learn more about our awareness and training solutions,
- Pre-Lesson Course Welcome and Overview
- Lesson 1: The Impact of Cybercrime and Identity Fraud
- Lesson 2: Today’s Threats
- Lesson 3: How Employee Behavior is Exploited
- Lesson 4: Strong Passwords Increase Security
- Lesson 5: Understanding and Recognizing Social Engineering
- Lesson 6: Email Best Practices
- Lesson 7: Protecting Against Viruses, Spyware and Spam
- Lesson 8: Protecting Your Personal Workspace
- Lesson 9: Security You Can Live With
- Lesson 11: Protecting the Workplace from Identity Fraud
- Lesson 12: Risks and Acceptable Uses of Electronic Resources
- Lesson 13: Secure Use of Networks
please contact us.